| PRODUCT INFORMATION|
||CA-210 Display Display Color Analyzer
(Right click on the icon above and choose Save Link As... to download)
- The luminance and chromaticity of display can be measured as fast as 20 times per second (maximum), enabling faster Gamma measurement.
- Accuracy of ±0.002 for White, ±0.004 for R,G,B. (Chromaticity)
- CIE 1931 Standard Observer XYZ Filter.
- Matrix measurement enables high accuracy for not just white, but for monochrome colors as well.
- Precise measurement can be obtained at low luminance, enabling lower luminance and high-accuracy contrast measurement.
- Range of luminance for chromaticity measurement
: 0.1 to 1000 cd/m2 (Universal Measuring Probe)
0.3 to 3000 cd/m2 (Small Universal Measuring Probe)
- The measurement position can be easily confirmed by pointing function.
- Short measuring distance of 30 mm enables compact measuring system.
- Precise measurement can be obtained without the influence of the outside light by short measuring distance and the rubber hood (standard accessory).
- Special optical design limits acceptance within narrow angle of aperture. It eliminates the influence of viewing.
- Acceptance angle: ±2.5˚ (Universal Measuring Probe) , ±5˚ (Small Universal Measuring Probe)
- 4-digit display for chromaticity enables more precise data readings.
- Expandable up to 5 measuring probes. (Requires expansion board CA-B14)
- USB connection provided as standard, so it can be connected even to computers without serial ports.
- Rear Projector, PDP, LCD, OLED, FED
- Chromaticity Inspection / Adjustment
- Quality Control of Chromaticity.
- White-Balance Inspection / Adjustment
- Gamma Inspection / Adjustment.
- Contrast Inspection / Adjustment